The Last Human - Ch. 91

Aggregator gang
so, I've got two things I think might happen based on what we've seen so far:
1 he's either managed to level up again and just hasn't shown off his new power or is about to level up on account of fighting for his life for so long (it did say that was the best way to level up and the only way to break through some bottlenecks to new levels)
2 he's managed to absorb that meteor shard and got a boost from that

Aggregator gang
@Limnir he's said you need to be at stage three to BEST absorb it, but I don't remember him saying you need to reach the peak of three to absorb it at all, and stories like this are full of people who get boosts from doing "over level" training stuff they shouldn't do and getting huge boosts in return and in fact (don't remember if it's happened yet at this point in the story so minor spoiler if not) but there's proof in story you do not need high rank to absorb frags, it's just a lot riskier without

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Long, with his incredibly weak and stupid troops, would have actually managed to capture those strong, evolved zombies from the streets. He must have figured out a way to keep feeding regular zombies humans and encourage weird mutations/development paths. That would explain why he kept arranging the games, which looked like pure nonsense. They actually served a purpose. All that being said, Long is a real, honest-to-god psycho mad scientist for trying to purposefully create stronger zombie, when he's nothing but a weak, unevolved human himself.

Users who are viewing this thread