The Law Of Being Friends With A Male

Dex-chan lover
The reason why many say not to be in close friendship with the opposite sex cause if This reason..or it's a one-sided love story or it does in fact ruin the friendship...btw its all one-sided

Also she should have just been straight forward from the beginning to avoid all the heartache...legit its her hurting herself more while hoping his feelings change down the line.

If you still want to give it a try. Just know you can't feel bad for her since she is the one keeping her feelings hidden..also the guy he believes she likes will fall for her down the line and maker her choose. It's the classic trope if the person would just use their fucking words!!

The reason why many say not to be in close friendship with the opposite sex cause if This reason..or it's a one-sided love story or it does in fact ruin the friendship...btw its all one-sided

Also she should have just been straight forward from the beginning to avoid all the heartache...legit its her hurting herself more while hoping his feelings change down the line.

If you still want to give it a try. Just know you can't feel bad for her since she is the one keeping her feelings hidden..also the guy he believes she likes will fall for her down the line and maker her choose. It's the classic trope if the person would just use their fucking words!!
What are you talking about they literally just started dating in the most recent chapters, and jay, has just kissed bora on the 38th chap. does it change in future chapters???

Dex-chan lover
What are you talking about they literally just started dating in the most recent chapters, and jay, has just kissed bora on the 38th chap. does it change in future chapters???
If I recall correctly or I'm mixing this one up with another one I read...love triangle happens and then the usual drama in who she should be with while also putting her friendship in jeopardy...I hate it when old scan websites get taken down :( or i could have legit made douvle sure.

Then again after reading so many manhuwa and mangas with this trope set up...kinda all blend together after a while...the one that still stays in my mind is that the love triangle involved a crossdresser who was being chased by both guy and girl love interest who were already dating...was a funny ride...

If I recall correctly or I'm mixing this one up with another one I read...love triangle happens and then the usual drama in who she should be with while also putting her friendship in jeopardy...I hate it when old scan websites get taken down :( or i could have legit made douvle sure.

Then again after reading so many manhuwa and mangas with this trope set up...kinda all blend together after a while...the one that still stays in my mind is that the love triangle involved a crossdresser who was being chased by both guy and girl love interest who were already dating...was a funny ride...
I hate love rivals in stories, so I hope that this one doesn't go too far with that

Users who are viewing this thread