The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 10 - A mother who carefully and corteously answers a difficult question to answer

Power Uploader
She has the 15+ chapters of her autobiographic manga ready to be told
Yeah I saw those. Mimicry and Player1 have translated a few of the recent ones. The issue is someone would have to make a properly titled MangaDex page and thoroughly count all of the chapters in order to number things properly, and because her artstyle varied a bit in 2019 & 2020, it's not immediately obvious to me which posts are the autobiographical ones and which ones are something else, so I just passed on doing all of that. Someone certainly could tho if they absolutely wanted said translated chapters on MD.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Yeah I saw those. Mimicry and Player1 have translated a few of the recent ones. The issue is someone would have to make a properly titled MangaDex page and thoroughly count all of the chapters in order to number things properly, and because her artstyle varied a bit in 2019 & 2020, it's not immediately obvious to me which posts are the autobiographical ones and which ones are something else, so I just passed on doing all of that. Someone certainly could tho if they absolutely wanted said translated chapters on MD.
Wait, there is??? I was just joking because of how the mom said that was just chapter 1...

I didn't expect to be right about it :dogkek:

Power Uploader
Wait, there is??? I was just joking because of how the mom said that was just chapter 1...

I didn't expect to be right about it :dogkek:
Oh lol I misunderstood your comment. That's a funny coincidence. Yeah the author Sino Sakisaki draws an autobiographical page occasionally. To be clear, it has nothing to do with this fictional family.

Users who are viewing this thread