The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 15 - A parental lesson "Life is more fun if you let go of shame"

Dex-chan lover
Looks like she's about to break her hubbies' face with the back of her head!

How do you figure?
It was some insane political drama (what isn't these days?). Basically that Mcdonalds ad came out, and extremist lefties started screeching about how it was preaching conservative cis hetero-normative values, and how the ad pandered to the right... typical online brain rot.

Personally, I found the comments about how the ad reminded young men and women of what they'll never have (a healthy and happy family) in this modern age, far more sad and black pilling.
These days are far too bleak. :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover

It was some insane political drama (what isn't these days?). Basically that Mcdonalds ad came out, and extremist lefties started screeching about how it was preaching conservative cis hetero-normative values, and how the ad pandered to the right... typical online brain rot.

Personally, I found the comments about how the ad reminded young men and women of what they'll never have (a healthy and happy family) in this modern age, far more sad and black pilling.
Some of yall need to get off line mang. Whole world of normal people out there for you to interact with.

Dex-chan lover

Ah, fortunately I missed that bit of manufactured outrage. It sounds like it pertains to culture war rather than leftist (egalitarian) political philosophy. Not surprising as media tends to distort the definitions of left and right to be about anything but Egalitarianism vs Heirarchy.

Thanks for the context!

Dex-chan lover

I'm probably going to regret asking, but did this happen recently? It certainly seems like what a certain small fraction of Twitter would say, but not enough that anyone should have noticed...

Dex-chan lover
I'm probably going to regret asking, but did this happen recently? It certainly seems like what a certain small fraction of Twitter would say, but not enough that anyone should have noticed...
Eh, it must have been enough that a webcomic author referenced the ad. Unless the author is algorithm-holed into the niche who participates in imaginary culture wars.

Users who are viewing this thread