The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents to Give You - Ch. 22 - Parents and the mystery of the calendar (Continuous version)

Power Uploader
I normally refrain from being critical of someone else's work that I'm uploading, but gonna make an exception in this case. “上級者編” simply doesn't mean “Continuous version”. It means something like “Experienced Person Episode” or “Expert Episode”. (Also, I really think this should be 11.5, but there's no author-given numbering, so 🤷‍♂️.)

Last edited:
Power Uploader
Okay... I did said that the flower might be the date where they go tingtang walawala bingbang, but idfk what that triangle is even :shamihuh:
An X, slash (/), or checkmark (✓) means no credit/an incorrect answer, a triangle (△) means partial credit/a partially correct answer, a circle (○) means full credit/a correct answer, and a flower (or literally “flower circle”) is for 100% on the whole assignment (all circles on the individual questions).
Also, apparently there's a double circle (◎) for an “excellent” that's above circle, but I've never seen such a thing actually used, just talked about.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Oh, so he couldn't make her fully satisfied before getting spent? Like she could've gone for 5 more rounds I guess. Or perhaps he didn't get it up at all? My first thought was the latter, but in the fourth panel she does seem like she got at least some tension relieved. On the other hand, they probably had other ways of helping. So, yeah, my theory is impotence.

Some please explain it to me like I'm 5.
Well, you see, when a mommy and a daddy really like each other, they sometimes like to hug each other, okay? And sometimes daddy can't hug mommy as much as she wants, and then mommy gets cranky, but also daddy gets sad because daddies feel that we are supposed to be able to hug until mommy is happy. 😔

BCS

Dex-chan lover
So either they have sex less often than once every two weeks, or they have sex every day but she can only orgasm ~11% of the time.

Both are hilariously bad in the context of their supposedly "lovey-dovey" relationship

Group Leader
Poor dad.
And I think it's still a long way for daughter-chan getting younger sibling(s)

:smugchisato: :meguusmug:

Users who are viewing this thread