The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents to Give You - Ch. 22 - The Mystery Of The Parents And The Calendar (Advanced Edition)

Dex-chan lover
Nibba-wut-meme-5.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Kinda nice to see that she is not all about sex and understands that the husband will not be peferct every time, the love in the middle of all that thirst

Dex-chan lover
From what I can gather, the flower is something like a cutesy way of marking full credit, and the triangle is a way of marking partial credit.

...that is, his stroke game was mid that day.
And cross (X) marked days are those when he couldn't last a minute :dogkek:

Legends:
Flower: whole night
Triangle: 3 minutes
Cross: 1 minute or earlier

Dex-chan lover
And cross (X) marked days are those when he couldn't last a minute :dogkek:

Legends:
Flower: whole night
Triangle: 3 minutes
Cross: 1 minute or earlier
I think the crosses just tick off the day. In Japanese grading, they use circles to mark zero credit. That, and he loses all the weight he builds up regardless of whether he gets a flower mark or a triangle mark, but he's still eating rice to build weight on days marked with an X.

Dex-chan lover
It’s worse that his wife still loves him even if he couldn’t perform that day?
i mean other than enjoying the 'finish' they could just switch gears and she can be the top (even tho the previous stuff like the 'robber being caught' and 'nurse outfit' did seem more dominant lol)

Dex-chan lover
i mean other than enjoying the 'finish' they could just switch gears and she can be the top (even tho the previous stuff like the 'robber being caught' and 'nurse outfit' did seem more dominant lol)
Exactly, there’s plenty of ways you can… enjoy each other’s company without it being completely on the guy. However, my impression is that poor dad may have pulled something and they had to stop early. 😂

Dex-chan lover
Exactly, there’s plenty of ways you can… enjoy each other’s company without it being completely on the guy. However, my impression is that poor dad may have pulled something and they had to stop early. 😂
i mean given that they've been doing so for 16+ years he'd know his own body better to not pull a muscle or so, unless it's 'older age finally catching up with him'

Dex-chan lover
i mean given that they've been doing so for 16+ years he'd know his own body better to not pull a muscle or so, unless it's 'older age finally catching up with him'
Heck I pulled a muscle the other day from sitting weirdly for a little too long, and I’m in my early 20’s. Sometimes you just don’t realize you’ve been putting strain on your body until after it’s hurt.

That being said, it really could have been anything. Perhaps dad stopped at Taco Bell and then got an upset tummy in the middle of snuggle time.

Users who are viewing this thread