The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents to Give You - Ch. 25 - A Home That's Quite Security-Minded

Dex-chan lover
is that like some kinda side window? or some other kinda cover b/c it's weird that the lock would be on the outside lol

I assume he broke into their bedroom as opposed to them just in the middle of the living room (unless the daughter is out on a sleepover with friends/school overnight trip or so)

is that like some kinda side window? or some other kinda cover b/c it's weird that the lock would be on the outside lol
It's a door. And yes, most doors let you access the lock from the outside. Imagine having to break into your own house because you don't have someone inside to unlock the door for you.

I assume he broke into their bedroom as opposed to them just in the middle of the living room (unless the daughter is out on a sleepover with friends/school overnight trip or so)
Don't you think he might just have wandered a bit after breaking in? This doesn't have to be the literal first thing he sees.

Dex-chan lover
It's a door. And yes, most doors let you access the lock from the outside. Imagine having to break into your own house because you don't have someone inside to unlock the door for you.

Don't you think he might just have wandered a bit after breaking in? This doesn't have to be the literal first thing he sees.
ah i see, the bars confused me for a bit, unelss it's to prevent solicitors from bothering you/leaving behind pamphlets and stuff since deliveries probably require stamps and such or left at the doorstep (tho given their lovey-dovey ness i assume there'd be a bit of 'noise' made to where he wouldn't head towards it)

Tho would be amusing for a bonus chapter where he turns himself in b/c he awakened to a police lady fetish

Dex-chan lover

This seems to be the back door of a house. These are usually less secure than the front doors, which is why the burglar is going through that door.
I am not sure why there are bars on that door. Perhaps the main area of the door is made of glass, and the bars give the door some durability.

Group Leader

That's the backdoor, and that's like a second door so you can open the door to let the breeze in while still having some security from the metal grill.

Users who are viewing this thread