The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 3 - A Hellish Open House Born From A Pure Heart

Even in the USA? I've heard some pretty creepy stories about juvenile justice. In my country, this may end with the arrival of the police, who will check in what conditions the child lives.
You say "Even in the USA?" like this place isn't the Mecca for degenerates involving children in their sexual fetishes.

Dex-chan lover
You say "Even in the USA?" like this place isn't the Mecca for degenerates involving children in their sexual fetishes.
I say "even in the US" because from what I've heard, the US and EU have very strict laws regarding domestic violence and abuse.

I say "even in the US" because from what I've heard, the US and EU have very strict laws regarding domestic violence and abuse.
Unless it involves grooming. Exposing children to these sorts of things (And worse) is en vogue these days. If you feel like ruining the rest of your month, just Google "It's not going to lick itself" for a disgusting example.

Disclaimer: BuyVelomobiles does not recommend, Googling said term, and cannot be held responsible for any reactions to said content, including, but not limited to: Anger, Grief, Dismay, Disgust, and the urge to witness Systematic Fortnite.

Dex-chan lover
Unless it involves grooming. Exposing children to these sorts of things (And worse) is en vogue these days. If you feel like ruining the rest of your month, just Google "It's not going to lick itself" for a disgusting example.

Disclaimer: BuyVelomobiles does not recommend, Googling said term, and cannot be held responsible for any reactions to said content, including, but not limited to: Anger, Grief, Dismay, Disgust, and the urge to witness Systematic Fortnite.
Sorry, I'll refrain. Although for some reason I already heard this somewhere. Is this related to the True Crime community?

Maybe it belongs to some famous maniac, whose capture later became popular among true crime YouTubers? But okay, the less I discuss this crap the better.
I'll give you one last hint and leave it at that for your sanity. Please do not respond: The "It's not going to lick itself" incident happened in front of a crowd, and you can find the video on Youtube.

Dex-chan lover
I'll give you one last hint and leave it at that for your sanity. Please do not respond: The "It's not going to lick itself" incident happened in front of a crowd, and you can find the video on Youtube.
My God. I thought kids spreading the most primitive Nazi propaganda was the worst thing I learned about this week. But don't worry, I have long ago developed the habit of not searching YouTube for anything that could harm my emotional or mental state.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what you're talking about at this point.
Really? You just did it below, though.
...?

"I just wonder when you're going to stop tripping over your shoelaces. You do it all the time."

"... You mean just the one time in kindergarten?"

"Yeah. I wonder if you're just clumsy"
Something like this part up here. I get you're trying to provide a sarcastic metaphor, but it's still incorrect, and in the worst possible light.
You took the single time I upload a single chapter... when the uploader admits to making shit up and gets me banned for correcting him... as a sign that I am in the habit of spot fixing series. Maybe check my uploads- because this is an obvious case of confirmation bias.

It's the one that sticks out in your mind because it's the only time out of the four stories I've done so far.

Also, I know this may be shocking to you, since you apparently seem to think I've only ever done Dorei Choukyou, but I also do series that don't have translations: I'm the main translator for Orchid of the Moon. Check their uploads for the past year and a half, and 7 out of 10 times, that's me.
Yeah, I feel bad taking the time to look at your four uploads previously, I don't really want to do homework for a group that's iirc isn't linked to your account. That's way too much investment for a message board. Unless I'm bored or on message boards when I'm supposed to be working, I tend to cut these off when it starts going around in circles.

Dex-chan lover
Pray tell, have you ever encountered the acronym “DNFTT”?
Dear Random, have you not heard the term "Glazer?" Mayhaps, "Glizzy Rider?"

That's me being a bit trollish. If you wouldn't mind pointing out exactly how I was being trollish before now, I'll read it.

You:
just curious why you seem to do a chapter or two of something to prove a point
Me: Did it precisely one time, and not for that reson.
Something like this part up here. I get you're trying to provide a sarcastic metaphor, but it's still incorrect, and in the worst possible light.
"Why are you paraphrasing me incorrectly?"

"Why you seem to" refers to recurring behavior. If you meant that thing that you saw that one time months ago, you'd say something like "Why you did this that one time", or "Why you seemed to".
Yeah, I feel bad taking the time to look at your four uploads previously, I don't really want to do homework for a group that's iirc isn't linked to your account.
I have no idea what you said there, but just imagine me nodding politely.

Users who are viewing this thread