The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents to Give You - Ch. 36 - The Parent Who Gives Money With A Story Behind It

I swear to god, if there's another typo here, I'm going to flip at least half a shit.

P.S.: The other guy fucked up the title. It was an understandable fuckup, but let's acknowledge that his is wrong.

EDIT: On the bright side, it wasn't a typo this time...

Last edited:
Yey for translation that makes sense
re-checks translation...

Look, I'm happy the comparison made me re-check everything. But I can't believe that I missed the fact that she was demoted from hall manager to diswasher.

In my defense, this was a very long, drawn-out one. I don't blame anyone for making mistakes here. But come on... I'm better than this. The whole thing needs to be re-done.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
LOL i know smartphones are pricey but the actual phone case should be a lot cheaper, but i wouldn't turn down money, considering she has to hear about the mom being being sexual for free otherwise (though you'd think if the mom has a part time job in the first place than they'd probably just need to save a bit on expenses unless the mom is using all the money for 'costumes' otherwise)

Aaand my first actual translation error in over a month has been fixed. All this was a single long sentence smeared over 7 bubbles, featuring a direct quote in the middle, and whose end changes the way the sentence is structured earlier on in English. Was it an understandable mistake? I'd like to think so. But I aim to bring objective quality to this project; just doing a better job than the other guy isn't good enough: "The other guy did worse" is not an excuse.

Dex-chan lover
Damned society contributing succubus! When will they learn to limit their harms to the bedroom only!

Dex-chan lover
This translation still makes it seem like she got more money from a demotion, which is weird but I guess it wasn't a issue with the translation but the story itself

Dex-chan lover
Is the store manager a jealous woman? Why else would anyone demote a hot worker for being too effective at attracting the customers.

Users who are viewing this thread