The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 7 - The Parent Who Doesn't Get Anything Anymore

Dex-chan lover
Ever saw the statistics about countries and the % of people that care about cheating for each? US/Canada had ~80% that care, while Japan had 60%, which imo makes sense with how poorly women are treated there.
Cheating is more accepted in Asian countries though, it's kind of a cultural thing. As long as it's just sexual and not platonic. I guess it has with that it's okay if someone fullfills their urges, but not okay if they leave the other one and they end up in financial troubles because of that.

The original is "自分の旦那がNTR漫画を読んで時…"; "has read" is in the present perfect tense, which isn't expressed in the original, which would have been "自分の旦那がNTR漫画を読んじゃった時…"
Sorry, I can't tell which of the two you think was the original line.

Group Leader
Sorry, I can't tell which of the two you think was the original line.
The original is "自分の旦那がNTR漫画を読んで時…"
This should have been translated as "When my husband's reading NTR manga" or, more accurately, "When my husband reads NTR manga" as it is not in the perfect tense.

This should have been translated as "When my husband's reading NTR manga" or, more accurately, "When my husband reads NTR manga" as it is not in the perfect tense.
92jfc3.png

読んで時 isn't even grammatically correct. You're thinking of 読んでる時. Present-tense verbs usually end with る from what I've gathered. 読んで would usually be some kind of command to read. Though I agree I probably haven't gotten the exact nuance of what she means.

Last edited:
Group Leader
92jfc3.png

読んで時 isn't even grammatically correct. You're thinking of 読んでる時. Present-tense verbs usually end with る from what I've gathered. 読んで would usually be some kind of command to read. Though I agree I probably haven't gotten the exact nuance of what she means.
Ah, I missed the た.

Users who are viewing this thread