The Legend Of Dragoon

Not sure what to think yet about this story based on game. Only read 1 chapter.

Since a lot of the fantasy or Isekai manga's are inspired by RPG games. And there are a lot of those.

But the author here is Italian? So I'm rather curious how it will be different.

If you are a fan of this game and Manga series please consider supporting the artist's official Patreon! Here is the link! Every little amount of support will ensure more awesome manga chapters in the future for this amazing game! Kind regards.

Patreon Link to support this Manga Project: https://www.patreon.com/adrianroszak

To answer your question, PicklesLotB, yes. I had this game on ps1 a d miss it dearly. One of my favourite games. Did you know there is an entire backstory detailing the old war and Rose's meeting Dart's dad before he was sealed? It was an interesting read.

This had me nostalgia-ing hard.

This was my favorite psx game for years. I have owned 5 copies- two of which were mint, unopened- one of which was like the 'greatest hits' or whatever cheaper version, but the other was the first run. The other three I played- the first of which was also a first run, but it got stolen and I replaced it with just a cheap opened copy of the GH (or whatever the difference was, manly not be remembering correctly) version to have one to play. I eventually bought an opened but near mint copy of the first version to play, on top of those mentioned unopened ones I got as just collectable copies.

I also had the strategy guide, the OST, an 'artbook' type thing I randomly came across, and a partial set of the figures - Never got to finish collecting all of the figures, sadly, I usually found 1-2 of them at various conventions, or online unopened, but at a reasonable price.

Seemed pretty rare and growing less likely to see many who know, and hopefully enjoy the game.
Oh its also ones of the (if not the) first games I had running on early psp via emu, and later just about any time I install a psx emu on anything.

This was my favorite game back in the day. The graphics and story were top notch, at the time. It was such a great game and it really makes me glad people still remember it and enjoyed it as much as I did. It's surprising too, such a nice game and the only person I know in real life that knows this game even existed is my friend who introduced me to it.
Definitely going to follow this.

This is just nostalgia-tugger, nothing more.
I am not fan of fan works, particularly western ones.
Up to you whether you want to read western *manga*.

@DrgnMasterKota stop reuploading raw dump from artist's patreon. Read the rules first:
Code:
2.1. Scans of official releases or webcomics from official sources, such as original releases (raws) or officially translated releases, are not allowed to be uploaded.
Unless you're the artist themselves, or have permission to upload (which I highly doubt, since artist releases each page on patreon), then please request moderators to add [User Created] format to the entry.

@Lymus @bravedude8 I'm sorry for pinging moderators here

Uploader said they have permission from the artist to upload on MD, please double-check with them to confirm, and update the entry with [User Created] format if you see it fits.

Power Uploader
There actually is an official Legend of Dragoon manga, by Kajiba Ataru. It's only 1 volume, released in 2000. Was published in Famitsu Bros.

Users who are viewing this thread