The Legend of the Strongest Man Nakane - Vol. 1 Ch. 9 - Future

Group Leader
And that's all for volume 1. I skimmed over volume 2's content and it seems to be a brand new story that takes place in a different location, and even the chapter count gets reset back to 1, so that can probably wait for another time. Not sure what to do next, but I do have a stockpile of various translated scripts for Shintarou, Tonegawa, Hanchou, and Penchan... yeah I will bite the bullet and try to bring that last one's story to a close for all to see. Not sure when I'll do it but I'll try.

@Windii thanks a lot!! this was really good!!

i just noticed it says "hiatus" on manga updates :( but i really feel satisfied with how it ends.

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for finishing this volume! That final speech had some strong Kurosawa finale vibes to it, I loved it

Thankyou! This series deserves more love, I’m very grateful you did all this.

Group Leader
i cant help but feel like nakana is fukumoto's author avatar in this chapter.

Fed-Kun's army
@Windii aren't Penchan and Shintarou missing 10 chapters each? Or am I misinformed? I'd say the more series that can get taken off the waiting list, the best

Group Leader
@Limberg92x Shintarou needs 12 more chapters done, and so far I did 7 (not typeset yet). I didn't look at Penchan much because the sheer volume of everyone rambling and interacting terrified me, but I did manage to do chapter 12. I'll try to TL all the chapters and upload them all at once so we don't get stuck on any particular chapter forever.

Users who are viewing this thread