The Legendary Hero is an Academy Honors Student - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Joined
Apr 30, 2025
Messages
30
I mean, if it's the aura technique you taught your niece, I wouldn't be that impressed either, since the shield from said aura wasn't enough to protect her.
 
Member
Joined
Jan 24, 2025
Messages
83
As someone who barely know anything about fencing, I would say speed is extremely crucial since a single strike to vital points can win the fight
 
Member
Joined
Dec 8, 2024
Messages
11
As someone who barely know anything about fencing, I would say speed is extremely crucial since a single strike to vital points can win the fight
Especially the fact that swords are strength multipliers, but still it depends somewhat, speed is great but moving too fast is no good if the stamina can't follow, and considering there's aura shields too, speed is less important I guess, having the power to break through defenses should be just as important, as even an unarmored strong swordsman will have great defensive capabilities, strong monsters and creatures too will have their own defenses that are just as good if not better, so yeah
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top