The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 35 - The Power to Cheat Death Part 1

Supporter
I genuinely feel like we're missing a chapter from when Hartigami got DMCAed and when you guys picked this up. Didn't he literally just start fighting the lich when they had to stop?

@Kreydis There are several chapters missing. The group has already said if you want to read them, you can find them on the internet so it looks like they don't have any intention of translating those.

Dex-chan lover
@TheLeadZombie just look up their site (method scans' site) and you will find the chapter starting from 147... are they lazy shits because they don't want to post the chapters here to have the traffic go through their site, or are you the lazy shit for not bothering to search for the chapters? Mangaupdates shows they have been releasing the chapters since two days after hatigarms last release according to MU. It starts from v.3 chapter 30, but that's chapter 147 for the rest of us.

simple but crucial thing that bothers me a lot about this manhwa is a "sense of time" the author tries to convey.

let's do a little math
we've got some clues like (in earlier chapter) 3 months = 3 weeks in real life
Weed has been playing for 9 months in real life = approximately 1 year in the game (before the orcs arc)
the orcs vs dark elves war lasted 19 hrs in real life = roughly 4 days in game?

so many times they were like "oh~ long time no see~" "you haven't changed~" but seriously, is it *that* long? i really can't imagine the time span or the time ratio in the game. at. all.
seems like an exaggerated response for someone who's not able to meet for one or two months only, huh.

aaaaand let's not forget that Weed met someone who's been playing for ~7 years~ while the games was released for little over a year ago. tsk tsk...

Users who are viewing this thread