The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

where can we find the chapters cause if i cant read it here ... i'll go at another website ....

EDIT : you can find it here.

Don't link to aggregate sites.

And f*ck if the admins are not happy about my link ...
Last edited 1 mo ago by BraveDude8.

lol

Can't we just ban this Electromaster? I fucking hate him. If you post this manga then you can't delete them WTF man?!

ok, so just for the gist of it, i get it's a fantasy manhwa and all...but how can the capsule ,the players enter to play the game cost 10 mil. won? Imean, for the game to be number 1, doesn't it have to be played by a vast majority of people. Like, spending 8,160 DOLLARS? idk maybe i forgot about something. help a girl out.

Double-page supporter
Remind me why mangadex chooses to respect a groups 'ownership' of a translation if that group is practically dead and doesn't host their content anywhere else?

but how can the capsule ,the players enter to play the game cost 10 mil. won? Imean, for the game to be number 1, doesn't it have to be played by a vast majority of people. Like, spending 8,160 DOLLARS?
That's the price of a somewhat cheap, used car, it's not an insurmountable amount for the vast majority of people in first world countries.
Considering that this is probably taking place in the near future and as time goes on increasingly older generations grow up with an interest in gaming it's not really that unreasonable to see a lot of people willing to get on a payment plan in order to play a fully immersive VR game.

I mean, sign me the fuck up for a 3 year payment plan, ~$222 a month is already luxury expenses for most people and I know retards that pay this much for their phone + bill.

Double-page supporter
@ddoon
124 -138 can be found at Hatigarm presently but I haven't been following it so I don't know where to get others.
Actually why don't you check the baka manga link at the top of the page. https://www.mangaupdates.com/releases.html?search=119668&stype=series

Fed-Kun's army
The mangafast translation are dogshit. Complete google translate mess.

Also, the latest artist and the shift in tone to make Weed a goofy idiot and even more money obsessed really made me lose enthusiasm for this manga. Too bad.

Fed-Kun's army
Gonna have to go with Aelth on this one; the recent shift in art and tone seems to have been for the worse.

Kissmanga refugee here, if you are looking for updated chapters of this manga you can find them on toonily.NET not .COM

Just wondering if this will get any better? I’m currently reading the beginning chapters and only experienced frequent second-hand embarrassment. The set-up that leads to the virtual reality game was horrible and doesn’t make much sense. The pacing was off as well. All of the characters seem to have a bad case of the eye twitch because every couple of dialogue is always accompanied by a wink. Hopefully, there’s an ophthalmologist in there for this epidemic lmao

But seriously, am I wasting my time by continuing to read this? Should I just drop?

Users who are viewing this thread