The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

he is getting younger and younger with each artist.... its ridiculous

still happy its coming out again

the last one was still great but this.....gives me kirito vibes

Double-page supporter
Yikes. The manwha either skips or butchers half the scenes from the web novel.

So if you are wondering if you should read this manga my recommendation is yes but only till chapter 115... tho in those 115 chapter the art changes 1 time and after chapter 115 again but waaay worse

So far from reading chapter 115-120... you are better of reading novel...yeah i know you are here because you dont want to read a novel but hear me out Legendary Moonlight Sculptor is the only novel that i have ever read (till volume 30 of 55?) Like till chapter 115 they presented the story pretty well and didn't skip too much but after it my god they just skip or slaughter it...like wtf happened here...and i read novel only till volume 30 cuz afterwards its just too much history of continent and stuff and yeah i dont really like novels...im suprised by myself that i read it till volume 30, it just shows to me how good the legendary moonlight sculptor is...

Tl;DR read this manga till chapter 115 then read novel...till volume 30...(why art+story got butchered...)

someone can tell me what they skipped ...im thinking of starting the novel if they are skipping too much

@smoke82 They didn't skip a thing I think. He was given an quest way back to build a tomb for a dying king that took many many players to complete. The third season starts with its completion.

Dex-chan lover
@Retard_
It is a novel adaptation, it has at least a writer and and an artist, often more than one. In this particular case, the publisher page (https://page.kakao.com/home/detail?seriesId=47196143) list 2 writers and 3 artists. Here (https://the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor.fandom.com/wiki/LMS_Webtoon_-_Apology_for_the_Delay) the apology they sent when they had to change the writer for the second time during the hiatus.
Also, if you look at the credit of chapter 115, page 4, and chapter 118, page 3, you can see that, beside the author of the novel, there are three other roles (writer, drawer and colourist), all of which have changed

I was in the middle of reading then suddenly the next chapter wouldn't load now I see it has been deleted

Fed-Kun's army
@RedRoyce Wait, so after 115 the story gets also skipping stuff? Because, i dont align with your opinion of the art while looking at all three artstyles, the first one had something intresting, while it got more "mainstream" when the art style changed, but when i look at the pictures in 120 it looks pretty much like a better polished version of the 2nd artstyle to me? So, i dont align with that opinion, but artstyle is often about taste after all, so thats fine, but if is start reading this and at a point it starts to rail of the original novelplot thats good to know :eek: because if i like somethin i often read the novel from where there is no more chapters in manga, and it sucks to not understand a thing then because the manga left stuff out xD

Aggregator gang
the change in quality stunned me like a roomba with a gun thats held up to my shins

HOPEFULLY ONE FUCKING LUCKY DAY!
Lee Hyun & Seoyoon well get to know each other and we will have some DAMN charter development >_>

Supporter
Note i do like reading it so this is just a warning :

for the new guy that do start reading
Please have a fun time looking at the first season because the art style change and just go strait to the bad section and losing everything that make the first style good

I mean this over use really bad 3 model and really bad texture
For a note the guy (team) did model a fucking cooking pot and they did it like really bad, the circle itself is like 24 edge and well the base circle in blender is like 32 but you can increase the number with one fucking click, so yeah you want to so bad 3d low poly with "real looking" texture (they don't even use bump map is it 100% flat looking) in a draw base format enjoy

Well the worst for me is i can't even understand why ... i mean the 3d pot we do see it 2 time and it will be quicker and better to draw it so it is a actuel artistique choice and well you know 3d take time (well if you want to do something good)

If you are at chapter 115 then the novel chapter is volume 5 chapter 3. There is a lot of the novel translated

Users who are viewing this thread