The Legendary Weapon Became My Bride When I Overwhelmed the Production Job

@HDMI1 Haha nice joke, but yeah no, it's still grammatically incorrect. If it said "Seasoned adventurers can't communicate properly, so they don't form parties often" or something, it would make sense, but it would still be wrong since the raw doesn't say that.

Double-page supporter
MC just goes with a flow. Oh I went to a different world, there is girl next to me that seems to expected me to be here, she is naked. Oh well, let's ignore that. Writing is confusing. MC has an amnesia yet doesn't have it.
Anyway, art is quite average. Story is bad. Dialog is horrible. Characters not really that logical. So can't really rate it above 4.

It takes a special kind of oblivious not to notice whats written plainly in a status screen, and match the names together...

I really don't understand people who spam the 1/10

i really hope in the future chapters the mc will be more smarter
i mean you have alchemy and it's powerful
just come on

How slow......Might have to wait couple of years to actually get my attention back

Double-page supporter
Meh,the mc looks like a showoff,hope he gets character development and the main waifu girl,not bad

Dex-chan lover
Someone hand this swordgirl over to Tatara so he can polish her the way a real blacksmith would.

Users who are viewing this thread