The Library Needs a Witch

Not to say I can draw better or anything but there's something off about the drawings that's driving me nuts. I can't put my finger on what's off. Shadows? The angle of the panels? Don't know but I wish I did...

I haven't read anything yet but the cover art...

Her eyes disturb me. The more I look at them the less I feel this sense of wrongness. It is deeply upsetting, which is why I felt compelled to make this comment

As always, thank you for the translation!

OSC

Hmm....I'll withhold my judgment for now, as often things start to even out after a few chapters, but currently--there's a lot of panning in unnecessarily on faces and the characters seem very flat. Overall it feels very...mediocre. Of course it's only 3 chapters so hopefully it'll get better. The premise sounds fun enough to try for a few more chapters, but i hope we don't again spend so long on a confrontation made up of literally nothing but cliches. Saving a girl from a group of guys is the good guy equivalent of having someone kick a dog to establish them as the villain, but at least kicking a dog is only one or two panels. =v=

Anyway--a 3/10 tops atm, abd most of that ìs because the art's decent. Even if the eyes and general faces are kinda creepy.

Welp i thought that i was the only one who creep with female lead's eye style. Her eye style remind me of typical old shojo manga girl, big and round. Its distract her features tbh. But, nvm i guess her attitude give her point plus. I hope the plot gonna develop in the next chapter.

Thankyou for translation anyway~

Fed-Kun's army
It is like a car crash somehow, you just cant look away...
Its really bad tho... i mean, the flow of the story... well, its a bit too ridiculous to really be called a story, but somehow it draws me in with its badness :O XD

text text text text text
text text text text text text text text text
text text text text

i just read 7 chapters worth of blah that could be summarised to overpowered female main character kicks out loiters out of library

Just discovered it, can't wait to see what comes after! Thanks for the translation ☺️

Group Leader
Great time to start reading would be when chapter 14 comes out. Chapters 2- 13 is all backstory. I’d imagine we’d have a slightly better grasp of the potential pacing at that point.

Aggregator gang
I don't think this is meant to be a comedy but the trio of aggressively British noblemen delinquents attempting to force a girl to drink tea with them made me laugh

Slow writing. Barely anything happens. Lots and lots of monologueing. 20 chapters in and I dare say such an interedting premise is made utterly boring.

Contributor
7 chapters in and it skips around the past like 15 fucking times and hasn't even gotten to the end of her first work day.

Don't bother reading it. It's like the author wrote it one page at a time, has a new idea and was like "SHIT THAT WOULD HAVE MADE FOR SOME GOOD BACKSTORY, LET'S TIMESKIP BACK 15 YEARS AND INTRODUCE THE SAME TWO CHARACTERS AGAIN"

This is trash, don't waste your time reading.

@Ghede That's probably exactly what happened. I feel like someone took a fat shit on my brain cells. That's a 1/2 an hour I'll never get back.

Users who are viewing this thread