The Little Lies We All Tell - Vol. 3 Ch. 36 - Future (Part 2)

Dex-chan lover
Okay, I love that. Tsuyoshi gets turned into a girl again this time presumably permanently. therefore avoiding doom because the man's ambition was crushed by simply not being a man anymore.

And like considering how Tsuyoshi was living it up last time she got turned into a girl I'd say it's a happy ending lmao.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I'm going to miss this series so much! It's one of my favorites, and I felt the humor and plot just right! :qq:
Still, thank you for translating and getting us all the way to the end! Not many manga get that far, so I'm grateful for the ride.

Also:
Col. Rikka, please turn down your swag/rizz/CHA wtf, you're so gallant when you're the tiny imouto character

Aggregator gang
Thank you for translating, you did a good job!

This series really should have ran on for longer. I started reading this because I was surprised how much I liked the anime, and then I was surprised at how much I liked the manga's artstyle, and finally I was even more surprised it got axed after only 3 volumes.
Isn't that kind of weird? Getting an anime adaptation then immediately getting axed 3 months after it ends? That can't happen too often, right?
I mean, I get the feeling the anime probably didn't sell super well, but still.

There's definitely more that could be told here, which is sad, and it really feels like it ended abruptly. Oh well, I look forward to their next work.

Dex-chan lover
This end is good!! Well, barely good for everyone I guess... :smugnako:
(Wonder why the alien pursuer isn't showing up in this timeline.)
Poor Tsuyoshi, his upcoming girlfriend is cancelled now since she's girl now.
Well, good luck with upcoming monthly's payment for being a girl Tsuyoshi-chan~ :smugchisato:

Aggregator gang
YWEESSSSHHHHHHHHHH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Welcome home Tsuyoshi-chan~~ :smug::smug::smug:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread