The Little Sister who Couldn't Say No after Her Big Bro Kneeled and Begged for It - Ch. 19

Supporter
Perhaps best summarized with:
almond-joy-mounds.gif

Except without the second half.

Double-page supporter
so she isn't a loli?
her chest keeps changing sizes so I wasn't sure
I mean, last chap showed her in either a high school or middle school uniform so she's most likely not a loli. Unless you count middle schoolers as lolis which begs the question, at what age or average body size of a certain age do we stop calling lolis loli?

Dex-chan lover
Ok this is definitely a time skip or something because her chest was NOT that big before (granted, the author was increasing her size every chapter, but this is way too drastic).
Again, I’M NOT COMPLAINING ABOUT IT THO :meguusmug:

Dex-chan lover
I mean, last chap showed her in either a high school or middle school uniform so she's most likely not a loli. Unless you count middle schoolers as lolis which begs the question, at what age or average body size of a certain age do we stop calling lolis loli?
University students are the best lolis

Group Leader
Loli tag was added pre-emptively during earlier chapters, but yeah I'm guessing she's like JK or something at this point so perhaps it should be removed. The author draws girls with babyface but with surprisingly boin bodies in their lewds.

Still, not brave enough to post this to reddit with how easily they freak over the slightest hint of loli. (be my guest if you have a throwaway account though heh)

Users who are viewing this thread