The Live - Ch. 10

*sighs* I saw that coming. I hope she dies in the worst way. Please, don't let her die so easily.

PLEASE. PLEASE LET MY BOI LIVE! Even after all of that, I hope he lives and the girl gets slained.

This chicken shit bitch. My boy fought his ass off to survive and you kill him. He mended your wounds, you ungrateful piece of shit. This is why you should leave some people to die. For everyone who wanted her dead. I see it now.

Dex-chan lover
More than any gore, betrayal, or any other trauma, the biting off her own nail was the hardest thing to look at. I mean, I can watch a montage of the worst Game of Thrones shit without blinking, and even the worst moments of Berserk I can at least read without the urge to skip panels even as it shits on my soul. But a bitch biting off her own fingernail? Fucking too much for me for some reason. What the fuck.

THAT BITCH THAT BITCH THAT BITCH!!!!!!! ARGGGGGGG I'M SO ANGRYYYY!!FCKKKK!! NOOOO!! AHHHHHHHHHDBBEJDJDJWIWNALJS8WJSHAKAKEJBEIDNDBDIKW I'M SO GONNA KILL HERR!!! HOW DARE SHE!!!
┻━┻ ︵ヽ(`Д´)ノ︵ ┻━┻

fuck me, I liked this kid...

he just set up too many death flags for himself

go fuck up that bitch mc

not even mad at the girl, just mad at the author. Finally a decent character comes in, and the author just kills him off. In the end, he was just a side character to get us readers to hate the bitch even more. Which makes me really annoyed.

Users who are viewing this thread