The Live - Ch. 33

Double-page supporter
wonder what ring Mr. Sidekick got

also that joke was a stretch lol didn’t sound like anything weird

How the fuck does 20,000 people die in a single village, and that isn't made a huge fucking deal?

Turn off your brain and read otherwise you're going to be real mad.. I learned that from Reincarnation of the sword god and literally every reincarnation webtoon on this site.

In the previous chapter they said he didn't even manage to kill a few tens of thousand(according to the translators edit) and in this chapter they said 20000 which doesn't make much sense. Mistakes in the translation or just bad writing?

@Zuccman I can't think of a way you could make "He saved my life, so I'll stick with him" sound gay in any language lol

@daallday idk saying "my life belongs to him now" is a pretty gay way of saying "he saved my life so ill stick with him". but in all honest yeah theres no way to make it gay enough

let me get this stright. That dead mage guy had all this powerful items, like some time controling ring. BUT he NEVER used them? So stupid. this is like not even 1st grade level writting. And the MC is really going marry sue as of late. I get plot armor and all but its a little too thick in this one.

Users who are viewing this thread