The Live - Ch. 4

I like how the stats work in here. You dont get 400 levels by defeating a strong mob.

Is "physical resistance" supposed to be "constitution"? Or is it "defense"? Or is it something entirely different? He at least gains it like other stats, so it should be one of those... probably.

It would be really nice if the translator would use the same terms as the person that edited the images... Also, as said below(or above?) "freedom stats" is a pretty stupid name. It's all pretty confusing, but I guess I'll just roll with it. Rest of the comic seems pretty good so far.

I can understand she doesn't have survival skill, and has to use what she got, but I still do not like her. Most especially the way she killed that person. She waited for someone to over power him, then just hacked him to death, the bitch.

The main character was smart not to allow her to follow, because she would turn on him or kill him the minute it suits her. Having a turncoat at your back is the worst thing to have when you're trying to survive. Meat head will learn that the hard way.

I wonder if the killer gets stat points for killing another person. It only specified that you get half of their achievement points. If the killer doesn't get any stat points, then this macho dude is nothing

This villain a retard? You should be thinking he's first so he's stronger not that he's first so he must have more points. What a fucking idiot, I'd rather villains who aren't there just to be stupid and mess with the MC for stupid reasons.

I'm not a fan of rations spawning on the filthy floor. Can a fella get an inventory?

MC: Hmmm this fight might be a bit hard...
Author: here, take some free stat points for literally no reason whatsoever
MC: perfect timing! thanks, author
Also istg if this guy gets another skill from killing the boss I'm dropping this. His future self mentioned skill points were super rare, if he gets 2 of them in the span of only killing 100 or so low level monsters then the plot armor is just too strong for me.

Users who are viewing this thread