The Live - Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
Yes,yes. We all know theirs always a few traitors.
No doubt including that douche guy earlier in the chapter and stuff.

Dex-chan lover
Pretty much expected there to be a leak, yeah.
I guess that's why that Jikil character was so thoroughly established to be a twat, to later show off how deeply the roots of the murderhobo guild are dug into the other clans.
P.S: Gotta say, I am really digging that pugilist's design and personality. It's so weird to say, but he has such a grand air about him and it's just some random character that was just introduced.

I mean with so many clans there is bound to be spies from the murderer guild. So obviously it would get leaked that they are preparing something at the very least. Luckily they had the mc to discover this though. Even if the other clans sent in spies into the murderer clan they wouldn't have known those were demon seeds. Makes sense I guess for the story to revolve around the MC since the he knows the future and thus is moving the story around himself, making himself a key role. MC seems to have himself a pretty good setup with items and skills so far having mainly utility/support skills that make himself stronger while also having so many buffs that reduce mana consumption. His main weakness rn seems to be stats and experience. We have yet to see any skill that is down right broken that the MC doesn't have though, so no looming threat as of now other than demons. The teleport ability seemed amazing but that time ring is way better for combat as it down right lets you have better reaction time while letting you technically move fast unlike the teleportation. (This is my little rant about how I feel about this so far, after bingeing it until I was up to date). Thank you for attending my Ted talk to those who are actually reading this (idk why you reading this though). Bye Bye ~

Dex-chan lover
I mean, you ought to be pretty stupid if you consider a clan that excels on immoral activities and has ties with the demons to be "easy to manage". Also, those hands MonkaW

@LongNameIncoming
MC main weakness is straight garbage sword fighting skills. I wish he invested a bit of time to improve in that matter.

@Rin2k
I think that by "easy to manage" they meant overpower with strength of several clans as fighting vs assassins in their own city never would be easy task.

Fed-Kun's army
Hey buddy, want to know how to keep a secret? Don't tell anyone and it'll remain a secret.

This all could have been really easily avoided if the discussions from the earlier chapters were about the guilds going to a unique multi person raid instead of fighting the murder clan.

Dumb fucks, mc included. From the millisecond this shit started every reader could smell the betrayal/information leakage a mile away

Users who are viewing this thread