The Lord of Money - Ch. 1

Only odd thing was how quickly he realized he had travelled 1 year to the past.

Dex-chan lover
All that buildup, just to be thrown away by a single panel of him realizing he's a fking 1 year in the past? Come on, author-nim, you've had my hopes high...

wtf is this unrealistic bullshit? that's definitely not how electricity works.
also, who the fuck in their right mind suffers the pain of getting tortured by very high voltage, blacks out, opens their eyes to someone else's room, sees that a calendar is 1 year behind of before he blacked out and that he has someone else's face and just goes "eh im 1 year in the past with someone else's face now I guess"

@omniRex Well I know that it is SUPER unrealistic but at least let me try to explain this non-realistic shit (which is probably impossible). Holding onto the handle transferred the MC all the electricity into him but the MC's shoes could've had rubber on the bottom, making the MC not grounded. When electricity shocks you, the shock isn't really there because the electricity inside you, but because it passed through you, meaning that those people who touched the MC made places where the electricity could pass through, making both people become shocked. Of course the MC and the enemy had to receive the same amount of pain and shock but since the MC worked in the military or some shit, his mentality is quite strong so he didn't faint from the pain or anything. The MC died because electricity passed through his heart when he held the bad guy. If you do a T-pose you basically can make a line from your left arm, trough your chest and to your right arm. Basically what I'm trying to say is that the MC killed himself because he didn't really know physics. Also if you find any errors, just remember that I'm trying to explain manga logic through physics.

I don't know, I would hate it if I woke up in my murderer's body, I'll feel dirty, furthermore, who knows who else he had killed and stuff.

Contributor
I had assumed that the author would do some sort of trick with a wire or a puddle of water. That was certainly a...way to have this work.

@Ubatam - Here's how pathing works for an electrical shock, and why the shoes would have conducted the electricity into the ground.

However, that explanation was probably what the author was going for, in all honesty.

At any new readers: Look past chapter 1. It gets better.

Users who are viewing this thread