The Magnificent Grand Scene

Group Leader
@SuperOniichan
You saw a couple of important-looking guys interacting with girls at a high level international competition, and now it's a romantic story where it wasn't before? Guys that were nowhere to be seen when Baka Updates's description was changed, two years ago, to what it is now?

I'm thinking that maybe they could be, just like Mitosho and Akito, characters who share similar interests and happen to be from the opposite gender, no? Not every interaction has to be ship tease. I think the series has already proved itself to be more mature than that.

And I'm not saying there can't or won't be any "romance," even involving characters we already know, only that even if there were to be, it likely won't be the focus of the story just like it has never been so far--which doesn't prevent it from being "romantic" in other ways, like I said.

Group Leader
very good manga. hasn't let me down in terms of the realism in it. i love it

Still one of my favorite series to date. Was so excited to see an update! Seeing Kanade so genuinely in love with ballet and improving so spectacularly is always fun, but it’s interesting to see what the other characters are doing to improve

Also, quick plug, I was reminded of this series when I was reading Moonland. Different stories, but the approach to the sport, art, and realism are similar to this one.

I never really had any interest in ballet but I read the first chapter on a whim and next thing I know I finished every single chapter and I need more. This is great.

Fingers crossed for an update soon. The raws are up to 74 iirc and I can’t read Japanese. 😅

Volume 14 will be released December 20th.
https://twitter.com/yumenodragon/status/1194983545111904256

Dex-chan lover
@Halofan2916 if you're new to reading the series, generally a load of chapters get translated once a new volume is available. So generally you'll have to wait a few months but then get a load of stuff shortly after.

Ty for the extra info. I’m super ok with that. I’m just glad someone is putting in the effort to translate such a good series. I’ll wait as long as I need to for more.

Dex-chan lover
Although this is seinen, this could be one of the best shounen sports manga ever.
Terrific execution with a focus on the sport rather than side dramas and questionable romance.

Fed-Kun's army
Aaah really? I catch up already... Started that yesterday and it took me all my weekend. We can all agree it means a great weekend. Anyway I'm waiting for the two remaining chapters of this volume and then I'll have to join the many others for the wait of the next volume it seems, I'm really happy I could binge these 70 first chapter tho it make it yet more enjoyable for me. I really never thought I would get so invested in a manga about ballet yet it's my best read in quite some time.

All I have to say is that the wait for the chapters are always worth it

Fed-Kun's army
Just randomly remembered this masterpiece of a manga. Is it forgotten?

Users who are viewing this thread