The Magnificent Grand Scene

shr

read all chapters in one go, thank you for scanlating!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are they scanlating only when the new volume comes out and not monthly? if that's the case then i have to wait 6 months to read the new chapters. The raw is in the 80s already. I really love this manga. So happy to see the girls grow up. This manga is screaming to be adapted into Anime. And also i kinda hope stravinsky's Rite of Spring will be mentioned in the future and see one of the girls dancing the Sacrificial Maiden.

By the way, IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS MANGA ALSO A HENTAI DOUJIN ARTIST? I LITTERALLY FOUND A DOJIN CREATED BY THE SAME AUTHOR NAME, CUVIE

Group Leader
@wisnu1231
Are they scanlating only when the new volume comes out and not monthly?
Yes, personally, that's how I prefer to read series myself, and I won't change that just because I'm scanlating it.

By the way, IS THE AUTHOR OF THIS MANGA ALSO A HENTAI DOUJIN ARTIST?
Yeah, that's the same Cuvie. She still actively draws hentai, too.

@EnduranceProtocol
Thanks for the great work on the scanlation! I heard the new volume is coming up sometime in october, I'm really looking forward for that. I dont care how long i have to wait as long as i got quality scanlation. Hope i can purchase physical copy of all the volumes too.

Volume 16's beautiful cover!
It's been a while since I read this. The innocent me from 2 years ago expecting this one have romance lmao

Double-page supporter
You know, as much as I find Abby interesting... Something about her just really feels weirdly off, in a way I just can't place. Like her motives aren't exactly pure. And maybe it's just because we've seen Takimoto-sensei's apprehensions about it, but I can't help but feel like there's something ever so slightly off about Abby's interest in Kanade. And all those other girls, too, now that I think about it. I just hope I'm wrong and she does mean well, and is just bad at showing it.

Dex-chan lover
After letting my curiosity get the better of me and looking at the raws I have to say...

Evelyn seems like she's going to be fun and is going to get shipped hard with Rebecca probably.

Thank you so much for your hard work as always @EnduranceProtocol!

English is not my first language but, if I understood things correctly, is Kiera self conscious of her english because she's Scottish? If so I guess her shyness would make sense in an English environment, from what little I know.

This latest volume has an interesting shift in tone too; I wonder if this will be the first time we'll see Kanade get anxious like she did all the way back in the first volume? The air of competition in the school, the comments from her classmates, and now this thing with Abby certainly make me wonder...

Anyways, thank you so much!

Dex-chan lover
Damn it, I caught up. *sigh* Now what am I going to do with my time.

Users who are viewing this thread