The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious - Vol. 1 Ch. 13.5 - Kakioroshi

Ooooooof. Corsets don't work like that, author bro. They're not a tit shelf. Drawing basically them horizontal to the body is a fuckin tragedy.

Dex-chan lover
2dd.jpg

Double-page supporter
@MugCat That looks more like a bustier than a corset to me, but then again I'm no expert of womens' undergarments.

In any case, this was a tastefully titillating chapter, thank you to the artist and the scanlator.

lol wut? why am I seeing Square Enix here at the end??? is this gonna be in a game or something??? :D

@laststand0810 Nah, they just do manga publishing as well. They're actually also the ones that publish the Goblin Slayer manga.

On a side note, I'm surprised she wears white instead of black lingerie.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xystus I legitimately have a hard time believing there are people who use the toilet during the day. Like I know it happens, but it just seems so weird. Even when I drink a healthy amount of water (which almost nobody does) I just use it when I wake up and go to bed.

Fed-Kun's army
@Xystus I mean I've done it my whole life and had plenty of checkups throughout it, including physicals where we talk about restroom habits. No doctor has questioned it so far. I'm a lot healthier than the average person, and all I drink is water and juice.

Users who are viewing this thread