The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious

zco

@Nurple this is the serialization version, the one that gets sold while the other one was pre serialization and was posted on the author's twitter

Dex-chan lover
Still thought that chessboard position still screams to me that should be white to play.

My mother always make a very delicious dish..... Suspicious... wait what's so suspicious about it...

After a handful of chapters, I couldn't read anymore. Alone, the kid's reactions are hilarious and charming. However, when you pair his reactions with the way the maid reacts, it just comes across as creepy.

If you want a similar vibe without the weird age gap, please read Jijyou wo Shiranai Tenkousei ga Guigui Kuru. It is very wholesome and cozy.

Dex-chan lover
Boring. It's the same reactions with very little difference in the scenario. It was good for the first couple chapters and then it got old quickly.

Double-page supporter
Normally I'd find this creepy, but chapter 5 makes it clear that the maid doesn't really have an idea of what she's doing, basically she wants to come off as mature and that's her version of it. I dont really see an abuse of power. Naturally, I can't really fault people for finding it creepy regardless, since that's not how it works in real life... but fuck it it's a silly manga.

Users who are viewing this thread