The Maid I Hired Recently Is Mysterious

Contributor
https://twitter.com/aconbwakame/status/1292914609939083264

Author doesn't like his works being illegally translated

Dex-chan lover
Holy shit this is the most repetitive form of media I've ever seen, lmao trash. Granted I've only read up to chapter 2, and skimmed through chap 12 where there was slight character development. But the chapter was still the same shit. The maid does something, boy gets suspicious and makes a retarded accusation, maid jokingly says its true, boy starts saying more retarded shit/confessing to her, maid gets embarrassed. Same thing every single fucking chapter. Why do people like this? Not trying to hate, i just genuinely don't understand the appeal of this.

@TheEjaculator
If you used your time to research rather than write a rant paragraph you would know this is a serialization of a popular webcomic, the plot is meant to be a simple cute gimmick between the maid being suspicious for the boy as the title suggest.

Dex-chan lover
@OnlyTruth
I see, but that doesn't really change my opinion of it being way too repetitive (at least in the chapters I've read). But to each their own I guess.😜

So is anyone going to upload the web chapters that were included with Volume 2 like they did with Volume 1? If not could someone at least comment which web chapters were included with the volumes? I know that the web comic Chapter 11 is listed as Chapter 14 in Volume 2 (which I guess would be listed as Chapter 4.2 here). I feel it would helpful for people so that they wouldn't have to straddle between two different pages to read everything (or at least know which chapters to read on which page), and sites like MAL will probably list the chapter total based on the volume numbering and not the magazine numbering.

It was only first chapter, but my heart is already pound like hell and I have stopped the reading for about 2-3 time to calm myself... I was forced to repeat myself that this is just manga 🤣🤣🤣

Contributor
Just got licensed by Yen Press. So Wakame-sensei is three for three now.

Power Uploader
https://twitter.com/yenpress/status/1350479435791785984
Er3d4-vXcAE5LBZ

Users who are viewing this thread