The Makeup Remover - Ch. 12

Double-page supporter
Interesting build-up haha, though I can't help but be bothered by the fact that she never even heard of contouring or stuff like that... I mean, I'm one of the most oblivious girls about makeup, but even I know more or less about that.

This was clever on their part, but it sucks for the readers (unless they have access to raws).

Contributor
There should have been some kind of gore warning for this chapter
unknown.png

#####
WARNING EVERYONE: Someone below posted the reveal of the makeup in the comment section...

If you don't want to be spoiled than don't open any spoilers in this comment section.
#####

PSA: Don’t actually use lipstick or other non-eye makeup around your eyes unless you know they’re eye safe, and don’t ever use non-cosmetic paint or glitter on your face. Surely genius makeup artiste Cheon Yuseong knows what he’s doing. But IRL if a speck of glitter or something scratches your cornea, you’re gonna have a Bad Time.

I’m so confused why is he using lipstick to contour!? I thought the rule was any product, but one hue? But now he’s suddenly saying it’s one type of product?..

We have a big tub of vaseline for the body (plus butters and oils), a medium one for cuts/burns/etc, and a tiny one for lips. But I NEVER put vaseline on my face. Thats asking for acne. My oily face can't relate.

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know why but I felt like I had this calling to do this with the blur tool
unknown.png

god help me

Users who are viewing this thread