The Makeup Remover - Ch. 33

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for translating! So glad to see this continue. ❤️

Dex-chan lover
Who is that at the end? It's been so long since I read this that I'm kinda confused at what is happening...

Dex-chan lover
Aaahhh damn . Nice boy ain't a good boy after all
Many thanks

@sweet-potato That flash back moment in the end comes from chapter 7 from a photo that was taken from a girl he said he did not know at the time but it is most likely the main heroine that took it.

Choke and die ugly blue haired bitch boy! I love when drama gets resolved but I hate living in the agony of just watching it happen lol

???? I’m confused..... i thought he was doing something cute..... ig he’s stealing her picture then??? I thought he was gonna use it to show her that he knows and that he acknowledged her. But ig he’s stealing it for a project??? I mean, he can’t say that he took the picture when he was the one in the picture. Ig this could be looked at in two different ways.

Aggregator gang
@EnaLikesThis
I don't think he's stealing it.... He told the professor that it doesn't exist because he wants his own photo to be chosen instead of hers.....
Is what I got out of it!
Or are you asking why he had it in the first place??
It's just like that Noona was saying just before that scene! He was being super nice when he was better than her and she posed no threat to his position, but now that their professor has showed some interest in her photo, he feels threatened and so he is now resulting to underhanded tactics! He probably was being cute originally... Maybe....

@4sarah1212 ahhhhhh. Ok ok. I totally forgot the plot since its been 2 months so thank you!! I didn’t wanna read the entire thing again. Thank is again

ahh I know it was probably complete coincidence, but the number 0541 reminds me of the song 05410-(n) by RADWIMPS~

That's an interesting twist. Its true though, its easy to act nice and benevolent when you feel superior and can feel like you're doing them a favor. It's a different matter to treat someone well when they make you realize your inferiority in some way. Like a lot of people would probably find it easier to comfort a friend on hard times than to celebrate from the heart the achievements of a friend who is more successful/talented than themselves. It's a problem of pride/ego, just not the initially blatantly obvious variety.

Users who are viewing this thread