The Makeup Remover - Ch. 39

Rif

Well god daaang i thought we good but apparently you belong to streets 😔😔 for now

Fed-Kun's army
@comeonnow I find it interesting you think that way. To me it seems more like the case of a 'nice guy's facade to the extreme if that makes sense. Like, everyone believes and expects the character to be friendly and when they do something that isn't deemed nice and such they get gossiped and made a fuss about. Basically keeping up a mask for appearances sake

Aggregator gang
gasp i see i see seungwoo is a wolf in sheep's clothing and I am HERE FOR IT. IM HERE FOR THE ANGST, THE DRAMA, THE BETRAYAL LMAOOO FEED ME

Fed-Kun's army
@Vananilla well have to see but i think its along the lines of how he shows interest in her, but doesnt actually value her and her work
his interest and fooling around with her is for his own joy but (at least rn) theres nothing more than that and hes just trampling all over her hard work + kindness tbh 😥😥

i wouldnt be surprised if he had the mindset of using anything ir anybody to get what he wants

Double-page supporter
So he’s evil? And only being nice to her because of her photography skills?

@Pandoot I am not sure what you mean by that. Are you saying 1) he is actually a nice guy and that just because he does one bad thing doesn't mean he's actually a bad person, or 2) he really is a bad person who simply has a facade of being a good person?

The issue I have is that the author very definitely is trying to play up some kind of "sinister" or "deceitful" undertone, as evidenced by the art style of the last panel. If, however, the author is simply doing that to trick readers to make some kind of point, then that would be interesting. Maybe the point is that readers get too caught up on these issues. I just don't expect the author to do that kind of thing (hence why it would be unexpected).

can somebody please explain to me what happened to the guys and the girl that were in the background that the guy side eyed when they started walking towards the building? i dont know what they did for the girl to literally run away and for the guys to hope that he wont say anything, like whata going on did i miss something? why does it look like he smiles so creepily at them???

@forgetmenot Look at the ending of the previous chapter. The guys as well as a girl say she's dressed like that to seduce men, and she's not here to study. Seungwoo goes up to them and tells them don't say bad things behind people's backs.

I assume that the faceless guys are scared that Seungwoo will start trash talking them and revealing how they were being rude. That is what I thought, anyways.

I innocently though that he purposely hid the raw file because the picture was precious to him. I guess i need to read more mangas/manhwas with backstabbing characters for research purposes.

I was even thinking that he was a decent guy at the start of the chapter!!! 😫😫

I wouldn’t say he’s outright evil as many other comments say, but he’s definitely under a lot of pressure and is making the wrong decision instead of coming clean.

The professors praise his photos and his talent, and giving him opportunities. So it’s difficult for him to give it up and let someone else take that spot. Using her was an accident, and he’s trying to avoid that photo getting attention. But the professor liked it too much. From here on it will be interesting if he starts avoiding Yeseul, or make the bad decision to start using her.

Aggregator gang
sscccskcskrkea i wanna like him since he seems kinda cool but :') wyd dude

he feels evil but i also feel bad for him considering that out of all the photos he took, they liked the one he didn't take at all and it was given so much recognition

but he still feels evil lmao like truly hiding something underneath that smiling face

OMFG THE FACE HE MADE AT THE END FREAKED TF OUT OF ME😳augh plz don’t go to the dark side...and thx for the update!!

Users who are viewing this thread