The Makeup Remover

Only the first chapter and I'm already dying to see the next one! (in fact I would check the RAWs for this story if I could, but there doesn't seem to be a link to the original website) I really hope they release at least one chapter per week.
I'm really liking the vibe of this series and I'm very curious to see how their relationship is going to develop. Not to mention the art style looks great!

@badgirlriri Thank you! Were you also too anxious to see what would happen in the next chapters so you had to check the RAWs? XD That's not something I do very often with webtoons since I don't understand Korean at all, but in this case I just couldn't help it lol.

Supporter
The story seem a little strange, but kind of funny.
I expected something more like Skip Beat, but it seem find as it go :D

@myshi as far as i can tell the only thing they have in common is the makeup aspect, but that’s it lol

Power Uploader
I love this! Thanks, Webtoonlations!
Those eyes....
d62c742ee1c47d79208783542c3258e417a0b1d9_00.jpg

Aggregator gang
I recommend this on a scale of 9/10. The characters dynamics are good, the main cast are all enjoyable. A good mix of comedy and drama. No romance YET

Dex-chan lover
I gotta say, I put this off before since I didn't think series based on cosmetics would appeal to me but holy hell I was wrong. Anyone having second thoughts should give this the try it deserves.

never thought of this, but as a guy i wanto try buttin make-up atleast once

This turned out way funnier than I thought it would be. I was a little "ehhh" about the cosmetic subject because I wasn't sure where there were gonna go with it but it's really good so far. Funny and sort of informational about make up too. I like how the main female character's attitude doesn't go towards "I need make up to leave the house" sort of thing and she really thinks about the interview question of "what does make up mean to you"

Dex-chan lover
Does anyone have any recommendations for any other comics like this? I love the chill non flashy protagonist getting involved with flashy/pretty people premises :')

Group Leader
@riflow

Check out Princess Jellyfish!!

The Man and Princess Jellyfish are so similar! Both light stories with a plain protagonist who gets caught up with a guy into fashion/make up :)) Both have really good character development and are romance/comedies

Users who are viewing this thread