The Makeup Remover

Bro.. i mean, i know you're jealous and insecure and all, but claiming another's person piece as yours is just pure bullshit😌

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

dropping bc it got picked up by webtoons lol
to fellow scanlators: please don't continue this where we left off
the more people that read the scanlation, the more that don't read the licensed one, which actually supports the author
so let's wait for the official to catch up~

Aggregator gang
Damn, Webtoon people finally decided to translate it
I heard about this news literally 2 minutes ago in the front page of webtoon wow

Woohoo! It got picked up by Webtoons! Loving this trend! Don't forget to go and support the author over on the official Webtoons website and app! It helps support the author/artist and it's free to read though it will take awhile for it to catch up to the translations done here by the amazing scanlations groups.

Thank you Webtoonlations for your hard work and everything you've translated and done so far. It is much appreciated, especially when there aren't any official english releases, and I can't wait to see what other works you decide to translate next and introduce me to! ☺️

Aggregator gang
this one is getting officially translated now :') idk what it means for yall scanlations but tysm for all the hardwork you've done!!

I am a bit sad that webtoonlations did a better job translating into something you could understand, than the official translators. But hopefully they will have gotten better by ch 41, where you left of.
Amazing work. :)

Edit; mistype.

It's a great webtoon! More interesting than you'd think from the cover and short description

@seamew So can you tell me or give spoiler what it’s all about? It doesn’t seem that interesting so I don’t feel like investing my time to read unless I have an idea what it’s going to be. Is it something like beauty pop?

@Moth ok I'm not good at it but here's my summary:

So we have a girl that doesn't know how to do make up even just to blend in better with university students. She has a plain face and below average looks and is self-conscious about it. Has a harmless crush on a popular guy, but feels like an extra in a story.

By chance she teams up with a make up artist for the tv show contest (I'd say he's a cinnamon roll, but he mostly tricked her into doing it). FL decides to take part without revealing her identity. Shenanigans ensue.

I love this for the characters (not just MCs), humor (there's a lot!) and plot. FL is actually pretty active and has a rather strong personality. As for romance, it's slow now, but I'm pretty happy with how everything is paced.

Actually had it in my Plan to read list for a while, in the end read it on webtoon, but there are more chapters on manga aggregators.

Aggregator gang
@chatu-04
Should be about 4 1/2 weeks. Since it updates on the English site. Twice a week. And they are on chapter 33.

Users who are viewing this thread