The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Ch. 94

Tju

Dex-chan lover
not-so-illegitemate.png

the face of a loser.
lol.

Dex-chan lover
She enacted the act to make them yell at her and than she would have the excuse to release the fang in front of everyone... She releasing her fangs was the clue to the duke to come back and probably give a small lecture to the emperor about Leo

I'd like to imagine, instead of a crying sound of a baby, the emperor heard the howl of a beast! The inverted colors really put a nice color to how the damage was more internal since she "cant" control it yet! Love this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I just feel like it lasted very little, it should have made everyone suffer longer, but I imagine that more than that could cause problems outside of her plans and that dose alone was enough to achieve the goal.
She showed that she has Voreoti blood, has the beast's fangs and how powerful she is.

Dex-chan lover
Hunt successful.

It's a really good execution from our lil muscle loving brat, one it shuts down any question of her legitimacy to the family or if she does have Voreoti blood, second it it shows that the fangs aren't to be messed with cause if she can bring the whole party down imagine what she can do at full control and what her dad can do, lastly kinda contradictory to the last one, it lowers their guard or not think much of her(besides her power) since she seems like a dumb kid who dunno any etiquette or how to act properly but in reality everything was all in the palm of her hands.

Dex-chan lover
THANKS FOR CHAP
LEGENDARY! SHE MADE THE EMPEROR AND EVERY NOBLE KNEEL.
THEY CAN'T EVEN TALK AGAINST IT😂

Dex-chan lover
Man, I was wondering what the plan was this entire season. To think it was a ploy to release her beast fangs under reasonable circumstances and get the emperor on his knees.

I am wondering if she'll keep up this act the next time they meet, or show that it was an act to show not to fuck with the Voreoti.

Users who are viewing this thread