The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Ch. 94

Aggregator gang
I rlly hope tht silver haired old guy didn't betray her to the queen. Lionna is slaying this shit
I think that was intentional, by Leo, to keep the Empress out of harm's way for Marquis Hessferry's sake as an ally of the Voleoti. While she might not have the whole picture, I vaguely recall that Leo's got a decent enough idea of Tigria's situation and personality to know that she has no love for the overstuffed chicken Emperor and that she likely had and wanted nothing to do with this entire plot to make Leo "entertainment" at the banquet. She's been passing out candy to each of the families she wants out of range when she "loses control", and Leo is smart enough to know that she can't just hand one to the Empress apropos of nothing cuz they haven't even spoken to each other, because that would raise suspicion against the Empress. By giving it to Pardus to pass off to the Empress, it will protect the Empress from both her fangs and any suspicion from the Emperor (even if he'll probably find some way to take out his embarrassment on her anyways because he's a narcissistic manchild).

Users who are viewing this thread