The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Ch. 97

This is the second chapter in this series where this translation team uses the term "pinky" like this and I have no idea what that means. Wiktionary didn't help me, thesaurus didn't help me. Its now bothering me and I need to know. Anyone got any ideas what it could be? Purely out of curiosity because I couldn't logic out the answer!

This is the second chapter in this series where this translation team uses the term "pinky" like this and I have no idea what that means. Wiktionary didn't help me, thesaurus didn't help me. Its now bothering me and I need to know. Anyone got any ideas what it could be? Purely out of curiosity because I couldn't logic out the answer!
I thought it was because they were wearing pink.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know their discord so I can either tell them to stop posting without attempting to proof read, or read prior chapters even a tiny bit. Willing to pay them to stop burning the series cause once a chapter is posted that shit never gets fixed or the ones actually proof reading don’t feel like continuing the series. This is just book burning at this point.

Users who are viewing this thread