The Male Lead's Little Lion Daughter - Ch. 97

This is the second chapter in this series where this translation team uses the term "pinky" like this and I have no idea what that means. Wiktionary didn't help me, thesaurus didn't help me. Its now bothering me and I need to know. Anyone got any ideas what it could be? Purely out of curiosity because I couldn't logic out the answer!

This is the second chapter in this series where this translation team uses the term "pinky" like this and I have no idea what that means. Wiktionary didn't help me, thesaurus didn't help me. Its now bothering me and I need to know. Anyone got any ideas what it could be? Purely out of curiosity because I couldn't logic out the answer!
I thought it was because they were wearing pink.

Dex-chan lover
Anyone know their discord so I can either tell them to stop posting without attempting to proof read, or read prior chapters even a tiny bit. Willing to pay them to stop burning the series cause once a chapter is posted that shit never gets fixed or the ones actually proof reading don’t feel like continuing the series. This is just book burning at this point.

Dex-chan lover
man, I had an easier time reading this by throwing the raw korean text into google translate

at least that way there's no flip-flopping between Voreoti and Boreotti, like come on!

Users who are viewing this thread