The Manager of the Baseball Club Is Strict Only With Me - Ch. 7

Dex-chan lover
I wonder when will author admit that this is pretty dark. She experienced her loved one dying 23 times, yikes.
I kinda hate u for pointing this out cause now I’m sad af but also I really wanna thank u for pointing this out. I legit did NOT think about that 😳 really puts a completely different perspective on this silly manga

Dex-chan lover
The truck one happened before they were dating. Which means she was so in love with him before then that she went back in time to save his life.

Also if you haven't, go back and read the first 3 after reading number 4.
That end card.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
The truck one happened before they were dating. Which means she was so in love with him before then that she went back in time to save his life.
Every time she intervenes, he makes changes to his life and ends up dying another way.

Contributor
23 confessions and she says yes every time. Steadfast love. :hearts:

23 first dates and hopefully no more if this is the right timeline that she's saved him for good.

Group Leader
I kinda hate u for pointing this out cause now I’m sad af but also I really wanna thank u for pointing this out. I legit did NOT think about that 😳 really puts a completely different perspective on this silly manga
I'm noticing this trend in these short manga lately, where everything seems so funny and light-hearted, but if you think about it, there's a deep darkness.

Users who are viewing this thread