The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 11

Fed-Kun's army
Since its a sword competition, will the next heroic spirit flashback be about King Arthur?

I wonder if MCs mom was the only wife he actually loved and that's why he's all depressed?

Did he just confess his love or am i just thinking too deep into it? Like the Japanese saying "the moon is beautiful tonight" but instead he said "the moon is prettier than usual today" .

Dex-chan lover
If this was a Japanese manga, the MC would have learned muscle magic, gotten an elf sidekick, and won the competition already with the power of muscles.

Double-page supporter
Wow they got pretty lazy with the CGI's. Sadly seen it happen a lot in these "webtoons" after the first few chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Two moons in the sky. Nice.
King getting tired of all the responsibilities of being king, sounds legit, he's probably been on that throne for decades.

Dex-chan lover
"it's good to see that you're healthy" ????! should i cry? should i be thankful? should i be worried of u being tired of living?

@ShionSinX In cases where that happens it would have to be that the royal family have special powers that they're trying to keep as strong as possible. And it's still incest 🤢
@AVDanch this is Korean not Japanese, so I'm sure that's not what is means. Plus that's the old meaning of that saying

Users who are viewing this thread