The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 23

Dex-chan lover
Bah, short. Some parts seemed rushed in the chapters before. At least this one didn't. Not that it had a chance with the little it showed tho.

I'm surprised such a powerful being is working for that Queen who seems mostly useless aside from her title.

Aggregator gang
I think it's a bit slow but i'm enjoying the series. I see potential because how he was trained by heroes

Dex-chan lover
@rainbowx1 She probably only "works" for the queen because her real boss finds the queen useful, since she's corrupt as fuck, and since they're more than happy to have the country run by corrupt and scummy people, they'll "help" her keep that position. The queen is just one of those arrogant "nobles" that think they're better than everyone and that they have the entire country and everyone that lives there in the palm of their hands, and doesn't realize that they're actually just pawns for the people that are actually in control.

Aggregator gang
@Leo80221 If i'm not mistaken queen threathned her with taking down her dark guild. She probably has some good info about the group and blackmailing them

@TyranRex
She is the maid that was wearing a blindfold that the Queen was angry with because of her subordinates falling to assassinates MC and the siblings he is on good term with.

XL

Dex-chan lover
Typical "sword", you give it a good rub and it "grows".

xD

Users who are viewing this thread