The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 26

Fed-Kun's army
Why are there 2 translations? Is there any difference between them?

huh? am i missing something, he said "just like in a game".
but hes reincarnated not isekaid to a "game" world so naturally he does not have any "game" knowledge
is it writers flaw?

so if I'm understanding this correctly... she's someone who was sealed in the Holy sword?

Ehm i don't know how to say it. But based from my knowledge (IDK is this mixed up with other manhwa LOL cuz I've read to many manhwa with similar theme).

So Davy (The MC Prince, the max level hero) is someone from modern era right? Like us. And somehow, he got to isekai (that is the world in this manhwa, when he is live as a prince, a useless prince). He think that live as a prince is good, you can eat well, wealthy etc. But he is wrong, live as prince is... Though. So he is dying right? In coma state. It's because he got hit by his brother with an arrow. (if I'm not wrong)

When he is in coma state, his soul is going to place when all of the hero gather. And so, he was trained by all of that hero and become max level. And then, he is returned, back to his world as a useless prince. But this time he is not the same naive prince like before. He become powerful, and he began to train his power that he learned from the hero.

I just don't really remember, as why he have that game ability? Hmm maybe I'm not read detailed enough.

Ah Pls correct me if I wrong. I'm not sure too if my memories about this manhwa is right 😂 Bcs it's mixed up with other stories:")

And Pls pardon my bad English, it is not my language.

Lastly, thank you for this chapter 💕 Your translation is more easy to understand for me. Thank you for your hard work!

@havyzarre If you re read this chapter, it is stated that the mc is also confuse on how he get the game like ability to see other people's status.

looks like it's devolving to a female version of forbidden master.. only that, this guy has already been schooled by other supreme beings before their meeting haha

This translation makes far more sense, while in essence they say the same thing, the words chosen and sentence-structure used convey the story much better, and the way they have translated Perserk's last name makes it far less cringey.

@CRealights this translation is better, that's about it.

@Vadrieriand Well as Perserk is the one to ask him about the status-check ability, and because it seems to have come along with the stigmata, I would hazard a guess that Perserk's power is the reason he can now see stats. Also, as a modern person reincarnated in this world, Davy would naturally know about the mechanics of games.

@Ryuuseigun Yeah Perserk was sealed inside the holy sword, whether this means there are more than one soul inside it as Perserk really doesn't act the same as the sword idk. As to why using the swords inate holy-power broke the seal on Perserk on the seal inside of it I really don't understand, neither do I understand how Davy expects the clergy and royalty to ignore that he is "loved by the gods" and has God's seal carved on his back.

Dex-chan lover
I'm still getting confused with the swap between the light and dark background of the speech bubble...

MD@Home
@havyzarre

I just binged all the chapters released and from my understanding is that he wasn’t isekai’d to this world. But due to the time MC spent in the hall of heroes, he learned about different cultures including ours.

I’m simply guessing this, but he did mention that he was trained by a Demon King from Earth and Haares who’s also known in their world in the same hall of heroes. I’m assuming that the hall of heroes houses every OP characters from all worlds that could ever exist.

Since when is a maid of a prince called lady-in-waiting? It's a position that serves a royal woman or noblewoman, not a prince. Unless, it's the other definition of lady-in-waiting...a servant that serves a noble including sexually. Considering it was mentioned that she was nobility, it's definitely intended to be the first definition. Too bad people use this term too liberally.

Dex-chan lover
"Ergonomic" for what purposes ? hmmmm
lol handle bars for when *** happens

Users who are viewing this thread