The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 27

Dex-chan lover
Black text bubbles are usually reserved for more shocking bits of info, but in this chapter there was zero rhyme or reason for what got a black text bubble and what didn't.

Your tanker is, uh, well, how to say this. . . they’re handling the agro. . . But now their agro is directed at you. 🙄

This is the kind of drama I enjoy.

The Hero: "It's all fine, we'll just leave the princess holding the bag and bail."

The Princess, Later: "LIKE FUCKING HELL, GET THAT WORTHLESS BASTARD BACK HERE, I AM NOT TAKING THE FALL FOR THIS"

OMG. I just remembered that this is technically an isekai! Man, if only other isekai had humor like this, even tho the plot is kind of iffy, then every isekai would be better! Although I don’t mind the normal ones, there’s just so much with the same plot but tweaked events that it’s getting hard to be surprised with any isekai. Only one that I still like reading is Eminence in Shadow, and that’s just for the humor.

So what I comment last time is right. He is isekai-ed :) I'm not wrong tho...

Thank-you for this chapter...

Dex-chan lover
@Fredthefishlord Correct, it's been mentioned twice? before but not in a way that mattered to anything, still basically the same.

Dex-chan lover
w-w-wait .. he had a past life? i though he was just a prince at the very start then got "isekai'd" to the hall of the gods then back to his body

So my assumption in the earlier chapter was wrong, I mean not totally wrong just how he knew about earth was wrong

Users who are viewing this thread