The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 29

Group Leader
"I'll show you something befitting of the kingdom's best assassin" Righto! Bang on the money. It's just that he's a little confused as to who's going to assassinate whom Edit: I should've known better. Poor dude barely lasted a single panel. hah

itchy trigger finger translation....not even bothering to check if the pages uploaded properly or not....

Kinda weird to just toss a bunch of new characters in just to kill them all off immediately.

Good story but i still hate the title..why add "max level" if we dont see levels like in rpg games for these characters. Is it just a clickbait title? I mean, i can name 10 better titles for this series easily.

Iduwhdiuudusudugugugghgughguh Now it’s getting to complicated politics! I hate it when it gets to this cause I suck at it and can’t even guess what they’re trying to do! It’s so difficult because it involves millions of factors rather than one guy going up against the nobles. “Noooo I can’t kill them cause if I do I’ll get investigated, and even then the other party will take advantage to gain more power and if they do it’ll be the same as the corrupted nobles and and and and”
Sigh... politics is hard.

@insert_name I would guess it's probably an issue translation accuracy of the title, in which in the original language the title worked as meaning something along the lines of "maxed level in all trades" (as in to imply despite the series not having levels the MC stand at the top in all disciplines having maxed any possible growth in skills). The title truly translate to max level but the implied meaning didn't translate well enough to show it wasn't a literal numerical level.

lmfao he’s the perfect recipe kinda thing, yknow with all the, “revenge issa part of the process, have to keep living after all this” all goody goody morality or whatever.

this is a really nice read but quite simple

Users who are viewing this thread