The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 32

Thanks for the TL

@ismaelh I was skeptic so i compared the two and you are right, this one is indeed better.

Double-page supporter
@U235 @ismaelh
Asura tends to be passable but if there are multiple TL's, theirs is always the worst. Have noticed it with 4-5+ different manhwa and groups, at this point I've stopped comparing and just avoid them if there's an option.

@Degernase I wasn't trying to criticize azura actually. Considering their fast releases, it wouldn't be reasonable to expect the same quality as a group who is taking more time on each chapter and therefore is 2 chapters behind. Some prefer fast releases and some prefer quality, who am i to judge.

Double-page supporter
@U235 I agree if we're talking about multiple days, weeks or even months of difference, but when I keep seeing Asura rush out translations only to beat out a higher quality one by less than 24 hours, it just feels silly.

I don't want to bash Asura too much, their scans are fine, more so on manhwa where they're not "competing" with anyone. When they are, it feels like they're willing to let their quality suffer just to get a one-up against another group by releasing 10 hours earlier. That's my real gripe with them.

Dex-chan lover
@Degernase @U235
Yep, same here. I enjoy their translations and Im grateful for them, but its very obvious when they rush their work just to get there faster.

I guess that probably works for them, but everytime that happens I just wait for the better quality work. It takes just a little more patience.

@Degernase, @ismaelh I get you guys. Personally i haven't seen a real difference in quality whether they "compete" or not, so i assumed they have their standard quality and that they are just faster because it's lower. Maybe I'm wrong but in any case i don't see any relevant meaning to complain or feel any frustration about something that is free and that I'm not obliged to read. If one day, i'll feel that their tl is not good enough for me to enjoy the story then i'll gladly wait 2 weeks, but for now, it's still "passable", like Degernase nicely said.

Double-page supporter
@ismaelh @U235
I was thinking about this some more and what I find really silly is rushing something when already caught up with the raws.

If the raws come out every 7 days and it takes 1 day for low effort and 3 for high effort, you'll release the translation with the same 7 day frequency regardless. (The number of days it takes doesn't matter as long as it's less than the raw release frequency.)

Looks like the MC is training his militia. Also the repeated background characters in the same scene broke my SOD hard. Looks like this manhwa's budget is pretty low.

I've noticed the same as you all regarding Asura Scans. Their scans are better when they are the only group working on a manga.

Users who are viewing this thread