The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 34

thank you for the translation and the effort that you put in this translation hope you guys have nice day

Nice! It's been a while since I haven't enjoyed some proper English around here!
I'm from the Interpret > word-to-word school, so I'm biased, but thanks for your efforts!

A word to your PR if (s)he also likes to indulge in sinful amounts of nitpicking:
due to poor harvests, its grain stockpile is running low ('its' was redundant in original.)
this territory's most critical issue is the lack of funding ('fundings' to emphasize too few sources, 'funds' for lack of reserve $$$)
this damn territory has not made a profit since...
monster or beast hunting to make ends meet... (no need for invasive dashes)
That would be the very last resort...
we would export corn to get diamonds back, as it were ('in principle'. Diamonds here are too metaphorical for the down-to-earth 'import')
I doubt any city out there would be willing to trade with us (better fits the overall English level of the conversation)
we don't have anything worth trading to begin with (for better flow, albeit slightly)
there's no rule that states we must barter with humans only (flow, yadda yadda)

Great work! I had fun looking for the slightest flaws. They aren't flaws anymore at that point 😁

Perserk best waifu 😘 She loves thighs, too: an indubitable proof of superior mind, morals and intellect.🧐

Dex-chan lover
The instant he said "I can smell it"
I thought "Money?"
Yep, lol.

@abear So, with no malice and just curiosity in mind, isn't the phrase actually "...since I have enjoyed..." ?

(" It's been a while since I haven't enjoyed some proper English around here!")

@MarkoF You're correct. Improper use of 'since'.
"I haven't enjoyed proper English in/for a while" came out wrong.

No malice perceived. True nitpickers pick on themselves first & foremost 😅

Thanks for tranlation my guys, looking forward to new chapter next week

Dex-chan lover
Now he needs a smartphone and some androids that keep taking off their pants. Then he can claim to be in another world with a smartphone.

Users who are viewing this thread