The Max Level Hero Has Returned! - Vol. 1 Ch. 35

Didn't expect for the 'curse' to get resolved so soon in story; It is nice to see though. It's good that the story recognises that solving the famine will not lead the region to become instantly prosperous.

As always thanks for the translations SecretScans!

@ichibaka A lot of times both groups simply want to translate it just because they like it. Happens a lot with Asura and other groups like Reaper Scans due to them sourcing their raws from the same place.

Finally an update!>< it really exciting somehow but still, the fact that our baby prince have the same name as my brother is making it kinda hard to focused. ( º﹃º )

Man I'm still curious about the source behind why all this was happening. Hopefully this story doesn't get dropped there. Anyways thanks the translation.

Ok Ive tried hard to get over it but the colour flipping on speech bubbles is extremely annoying
I keep thinking a character is being deadly serious or threatening, but I think it just means it's an off-frame character saying it?

Dex-chan lover
i got chills when the people witnessed rain falling for the first time after several years of drought

Users who are viewing this thread