The Max Level Hero Strikes Back - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

Fed-Kun's army
So dude was legit ONLY reincarnator who tried to live a regular life without schemes or hidden understanding regarding the world. He straight up was like "I'll just be happy and relax" while the rest of everyone was like "let's kill this kid so blah blah can be king instead"

Ends up basically dead? (Coma) & gets forced this time to train his ass off instead of lazing around.

Dex-chan lover
Ouch man... you shouldn't have said "Grandma's who lived for thousands of years" when they don't have adoring children

oh i missunderstand those master, i though he want to revenge to em

hopefully the ending is like idk, he does something huge and dies to which he is reunited with the other dead heroes/legends that trained him for thousands of years. that would be cool

Dex-chan lover
Question, why does he say "Let us never meet again"? Is it that he doesn't want to go back there, because he'd have to get absolutely smashed to go back, or he doesn't want to see them again?

Dex-chan lover
Confusing. So he trained his soul with the heroes, then his soul came back to his comatose body?

Dex-chan lover
But you where immortal, why the fuck would you care about being tossed in fire and being punched?

Now i pray he doesnt end up one of the many refuses to kill MCs. Oh they poisoned my mother and shot me full arrows, ill punch him once and let him off etc

Dex-chan lover
@Lucca_R

Bro, imagine a guy teleports you on top of a huge skyscraper and then they go :
"So now, you're immortal. Go jump from this tower. I don't know if you're scared of heights or anything and you'll probably feel pain but just do it."

Even if you're immortal now, you don't know if you also never feel pain. And even more, your mind is still that of a human. So for a guy living in his own little bubble like MC, it must have been quite the horrible ONE THOUSANDS YEARS.

Users who are viewing this thread