The Max Level Hero Strikes Back

Dex-chan lover
Incredibly mediocre power-trip series, I recommend the secretscans TL over Asura personally, it just makes more sense, but doesn't make a difference in the big picture since this series is kinda meh

This is kinda good, the protagonist Is isekai but it doesn't matter in the plot, he got in a coma but in the meanwhile he trained so it's justified why he's op not like other trashy ones.

Fed-Kun's army
Story is nothing great. Not the worst. But it definitely not worth an 8/10. Ill give it a 7.5 at most..

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, I'm not a big fan of either translation. Asura is clearly inaccurate and rushed as all hell, but SecretScans is wordy af and the dialogue doesn't flow like actual dialogue. I can skim Asura because they speak like actual people, but SecretScans forces me to read each text bubble slowly as the wording is so convoluted and unnatural.

Whoever's doing the translation at SS is either not a native English speaker, or is directly translating from the source 1-to-1 without then running it by an editor.

I've written some quick observations in SS's ch 29 and 30 for those who want to see my evidence for such a claim.

Hi I do a MMV on this manhua with the scan of the team Asura, this is my second MMV so I don't know very well about the copyright, I citate you in the description and at the end of the video, if there are any problems please tell me and I will adjust how I can,
for the MMV: https://youtu.be/erHeMdnMkdA

All I can say is that I love his personality?...maybe not the right word, I guess it's his temperament. He's chill and calm in every situation, not easily getting flustered like your generic MC that's always got surprised while panicking with a sweat on their forehead when something outside his expectation happens

It was fine at first, but on later chapters I find myself skipping more and more dialogues or just skim through it
The texts are a pain to read now, the story line got so boring around the tournament arc for me

welp dropped this.

It's nothing original, typical setting, typical OP MC, bad family, etc, but I'm really curious to see what he'll do with the territory. 😂✊

Dex-chan lover
Gawd imagine being so childish you spend time bashing the other translation in your release... >_> Grow up.

Users who are viewing this thread